Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?

Go down 
+2
Leader
jorgetucompa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jorgetucompa

Number of posts : 2
Warning :
VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Empty
PostSubject: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:40 pm

ightz then,

ii have this virus thiing that I GOT for supposably being on MySpace!

ii turn my computer anti-virus on an always marks threats when ii enter myspace.

Now ii got a virus....

how do ii take it off...? Question cheers
Back to top Go down
Leader
Webmaster
Webmaster
Leader

Number of posts : 77
Warning :
VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Dear jorgetucompa,
Can you please give us further details on the virus?
I need the virus name or what does the virus do.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://computeam.forumotion.com
jorgetucompa

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:55 pm

ummmm.....

trojan horse... yea thats it and it wont let me go on to the internet......!
Back to top Go down
Leader
Webmaster
Webmaster
Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Trojan horse is the type of virus. Can you please give me more details?
Back to top Go down
Ruby One
Tech Staff
Tech Staff

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 am

It would probably be very useful to know what windows version you are running and what antivirus program you have that has told you you have an infection study
Back to top Go down
PCInspector
PCInspector

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:27 pm

One simple question can solve it all. What was the last thing you downloaded?
Back to top Go down
http://free.avg.com/
Sonicjesusfreak
Tech Staff
Tech Staff

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:08 pm

It may be a fake alert hijacker. In that case download a anti-spyware to remove it
Back to top Go down
Ruby One
Tech Staff
Tech Staff

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:41 pm

sonicjesusfreak wrote:
It may be a fake alert hijacker. In that case download a anti-spyware to remove it

There are a variety of programs one COULD suggest to use, not all of which are compatible with all windows versions.... so, until the OP posts back to tell us what they think they downloaded, what their installed antivirus program is , their OS and what other computer protection they have on board we really have to wait .................
Back to top Go down
Placehold
Placehold

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:00 pm

If IE User:
1. Open Internet Explorer

2. Select "Tools" and select "Delete Browser History" and click "Delete All" including all off line files

3. Close Internet Explorer

If FF User:
4. Open up Firefox

5. Select "Tools" and "Options"

6. Select the "Privacy" tab and then select "Show Cookies"

7. Click the "Remove All Cookies" button and then select "Close"

8. Select "Exceptions" and make sure there is not websites there

9. Close Firefox

Now

1. Download SpyBot Search & Destroy

2. Once downloaded double click the "spybotsd162.exe" file from the desktop

3. Start to install "SpyBot" following the instructions, Now select the icon for "Spybot" once the installation is complete

4. Upon start up spybot should search for updates, once done you should see the option to "Immunize This System", select this option

5. Once the "Immunization" has finished you will then have other options, Select Next, this should get rid of anything harmful to the PC/Laptop

6. Select "Search & Destroy" and then "Check For Problems"

7. Once the search has completed it will show a list of issues like virus's, tracking cookies and malware on the bottom of the page, Check the ones you want to fix/delete and press "Fix Selected Problems"

8. Sometimes you will receive a message that it could not complete that operation as the file is still in use, At this point simply select "Yes" and the system will fix it on next start up.

Regards

Craig
Back to top Go down
Leader
Webmaster
Webmaster
Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Please read the section on top of the thread list.

Tech Staff are the only people who are allowed to help the users.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Placehold
Placehold

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 am

My bad

regards

Craig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?   VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIRUS!! How can i take it OFF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Security :: Virus, Trojan & Spyware Help-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com