Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

disconnect problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nameless
Nameless

Number of posts : 18
Warning :
disconnect problem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100disconnect problem Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:42 pm

somehow my comp. just keep disconnect every once in a while, but the DSL is fine, can that be fix?
Back to top Go down
Leader
Webmaster
Webmaster
Leader

Number of posts : 77
Warning :
disconnect problem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100disconnect problem Right_bar_bleue

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Try to unplug and plug the power cable from your modem and router. Sometimes the signal isn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
https://computeam.forumotion.com
Nameless
Nameless

Warning :

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Leader wrote:
Try to unplug and plug the power cable from your modem and router. Sometimes the signal isn't strong enough.
i did that many times, nothing very happen, i have full bar of signal too
Back to top Go down
Leader
Webmaster
Webmaster
Leader

Warning :

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 pm

In order for me to help you, I need to know: is it a wireless or cabled connection?
Back to top Go down
Nameless
Nameless

Warning :

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Leader wrote:
In order for me to help you, I need to know: is it a wireless or cabled connection?
wireless
Back to top Go down
Leader
Webmaster
Webmaster
Leader

Warning :

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 pm

You can call your Network Provider to replace your modem for absolutely no cost (if the device has a deffect). They may also do a free signal check to see if there is anything wrong with it. If that doesn't help, please post with your updates.
Back to top Go down
Nameless
Nameless

Warning :

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:36 pm

thank you leader, now you can lock the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

disconnect problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: disconnect problem   disconnect problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

disconnect problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical Support Forums :: Networking Forum :: Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com